Saturday, December 24, 2011

Rizzoli and Isles Reading Challenge


I think I've gone reading challenge crazy, but I'm hosting yet another reading challenge. This is for the Rizzoli and Isles series by Tess Gerritsen. I've read other books by Tess Gerritsen but none of the R&I series. I love the TV series and I've been wanting to start reading the books. I thought a reading challenge might keep me focused on doing that. I didn't see any other reading challenges for this so I decided to start my own.

These are the current books in the series...

1) THE SURGEON (2001)
2) THE APPRENTICE (2002)
3) THE SINNER (2003)
4) BODY DOUBLE (2004)
5) VANISH (2005)
6) THE MEPHISTO CLUB (2005)
7) THE KEEPSAKE (UK title: KEEPING THE DEAD) (2008)
8) ICE COLD (UK title: THE KILLING PLACE) (2010)
9) THE SILENT GIRL (July 2011)

If you'd like to join me, here are the guidelines.

1) Grab the button on top and put it on your blog and link to this challenge.

2) Sign up with the link at my new blog for this challenge - Rizzoli and Isles Reading Challenge. Please make sure the url you use goes directly to your blog post about this challenge.

3) If you don't have a blog, that's okay. Just comment below that you want to join. Then come back to let us know which books you've read. Or you can post them on other sites such as Goodreads or Shelfari. For those with a blog and posting reviews, I will have a link for completed reviews.

ADDENDUM: IF YOU WANT TO LINK UP YOUR REVIEWS OR, FOR THOSE WITHOUT A BLOG, LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR REVIEW, GO TO THE RIZZOLI AND ISLES BLOG, JUST CLICK HERE.

4) Make a list of which books in the series you still have to read. Whether you are just beginning or up to #2, 3, 4, etc...that's how many books you have to read.

5) Books can be in any format (print, ebook, audio) and you can crossover to other challenges.

6) The challenge goes from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012.

Please use the linky below to sign up. Please use the url that goes directly to your blog post (not to your homepage).

I need to read all of the books, so I have 9 books and will list them here...

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

4 comments:

  1. Yvonne, great idea. I only read The Surgeon this year, not sure if I am ready to read the rest in one year. Enjoy, look forward to your reviews. I will definitely read #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give it a try. I read the first one and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the first book and I'm a huge fan of the TV show so I would love to do this challenge. I'll probably sign up for this challenge in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun idea. I didn't know these were books. I do like this show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.