Friday, December 16, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - Week 41


http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

1. Cuddled under the blankets with hubby and the cats is my ideal winter night.

2. I don’t remember the last time I ate M&M's but, I really want to.

3. I will never turn down a chance to go on vacation.

4. To save money I like to borrow DVDs from the library instead of renting them.

funny pictures - sea otter impreshun...  ...pretty gud ackshully
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

8 comments:

  1. Snuggling with pets is awesome!!! And I think you should definitely go out and get some M & M's today!!! Don't wait a minute longer!! You deserve it! Use a coupon!!! :-) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had M&M's the other day for the first time in a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, M&Ms! We bought some for Christmas. I love the red & green M&Ms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been having a few of the peanut m&m's the last couple days... my sister left a huge bag before she went to Germany, she couldn't fit it in the suitcase ... of course, I can't resist!!! :) I'd be happy to share!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gingerbread house is decorated in M&M's! It may be a few short :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember the last time I ate m&ms either. Lol! Funny picture! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuddling up on cold winter nights is great.
    Cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.