Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reading Challenges I Host

I decided to make separate blogs for each of the challenges I host.  I know it's crazy to have more blogs, but I felt it was easier to keep track of each challenge if they were on separate blogs.  Putting the Mister Linkies for sign ups, completed reviews and wrap ups in all one post was getting confusing to everyone.  This way I'll have everything separate on each individual blog. If you joined any of my challenges - not to worry - you don't have to sign up again. I moved all the Mister Linkies over there.

The challenge buttons in my sidebar will always lead you to their individual blogs. Also, the tab at the top of this blog "Reading Challenges I Host 2012" will have the new links as well.

In fact, here are the new links for the challenges...

Click on the links to sign up!

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge

Finishing the Series Reading Challenge

Rizzoli and Isles Reading Challenge

I will be creating a new blog for the What an Animal Reading Challenge as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.