Monday, December 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - December 13th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...


She would love to meet the man who believed that remembering birthdays and anniversaries was important. If a guy could tell her, without a cheat sheet, the birthdays of his parents and siblings, that would make her sit up and take notice.

18 comments:

  1. A man ought always to know things like that!

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/12/12/teaser-tuesday-the-maltese-falcon/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to add this to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny... how many men could actually do that I wonder.

    Here's mine: http://tfwalsh.wordpress.com/2011/12/13/teaser-tuesday-eyes-of-the-dead/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So weird, no, I have not gotten your email :/ Dunno what is happening, ok give me yours and i will try to email you

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby is better at remembering birthdays than me. :)


    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser - I think we ALL want a man like that!
    Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I hadn't heard of this book and I adore Shalvis and Thompson. Great teaser.

    New follower :)

    Here's mine: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday_13.html

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love a man like that, too... ;)

    My teaser: http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and possibly faint lol!

    Great teaser!

    Here's mine:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great test of what a man might be like...thanks!

    Here's
    MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm. I wonder if she meets just such a guy or if she discovers that it doesn't matter. I guessing she meets the guy. Great teaser.
    My Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would also take notice! LOL Looks like a cute, fun, hot, holiday read! Enjoy!

    Visit My Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, my teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a fun and interesting romantic read!
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great teaser! My husband remembers my birthday, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.