Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sleight of Paw by Sofie Kelly


Genre:
Cozy Mystery

Publisher:
Obsidian

Release Date:
September, 2011

Format:
EBook (available as paperback, too)

Librarian Kathleen Paulson is back with her magical cats Hercules and Owen in their second adventure. When an elderly citizen, Agatha Shepherd, is found dead, Kathleen is shocked that one of her close friends is arrested for the murder. She’s sure that there is no way her friend would do such a horrible thing but the local sheriff, Marcus Gordon, is determined to look no further for a suspect.

Kathleen vows that her friend won’t go down for a crime she didn’t commit. She begins her own investigation, with the help of her beloved cats. She finds herself mixed up with secret babies and million dollar inheritances which could end up making her the next murder victim.

This is a fast-paced fun series, especially for someone like me who loves cats and mysteries. The perfect ingredients for a great story. The first book gave us a great introduction to these characters but the second one is even better.




Plus it gets...







FTC Disclosure: I read this book from my own collection for my own enjoyment and a book club discussion.

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this book and look forward to reading the 2nd. In fact, I believe it's one of the books I listed for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, you just won The Virtuoso by Grace Burrowes in my contest so email me with your add :)

    blodeuedd1


    gmail


    dot


    com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite cozy mystery series! I can't wait to see what Kathleen and the cats get up to next!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sounds too good to pass up! I will have to look for this series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an older review, but it came up in the related post section and I am glad that it did. This is a series that I have not yet started but will have to get to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.