Thursday, August 16, 2018

Book Beginnings on Fridays/The Friday 56 - August 17th




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.






I'm also joining in Book Beginnings on Friday. It's hosted by Rose City Reader.


This is one of the books I'm reading this week...


Beginnings......

It had not been just a quiet ride from Albany, New York to the ferry dock in Woods Hole, Massachusetts, but a silent one. Paige Campbell hadn't spoken a word to her husband of fifteen years, and he hadn't said a word to her, either.

Friday 56...

From 55% on my Kindle...

Breakfast at Blythe Cove Manor was truly a delight - at least Blythe Calvert always thought so.



5 comments:

  1. I can't imagine my husband not talking for that long. He was always talking :)

    That cover is very cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like they have some marriage troubles real bad. I hope they work it out by the end of the book. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm! Sounds like there is some trouble between them. This week I have As Death Draws Near by Anna Lee Huber - a historical mystery. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Icy atmosphere in that train carriage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very curious about what's going on in that beginning! I've read other books from this author and enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.