Saturday, August 18, 2018

Review: A Dream Weekend by Lorraine Bartlett

Genre:
Romance

Format:
E-Book

Publisher:
Polaris Press

Release Date:
March 28, 2016









Synopsis from Goodreads:

Serious life changes have pushed Paige and Alex Campbell to the brink of divorce. Still, they win a weekend at lovely Blythe Cove Manor and experience vivid dreams that take them back in time. Is there a chance this magical place inspires the nighttime fantasies that could help them fall in love again?

My Review

Paige and Alex are confused when they win a weekend at Blythe Cove Manor. Neither one entered the contest and they don’t have any friends that would have entered them either. However, they decide to go on the trip even though their marriage is about to come to an end.

They each have dreams of their past and a happier time. It’s strange that they have these dreams at the same time. Could it have anything to do with their mysterious trip to Blythe Cove Manor?

For a short story, this book was jam packed with emotion. I was immediately taken with this couple. I hoped they could find their happily-ever-after. They are two torn souls who happen to be the perfect fit together, even if they don’t realize it.

This is a great story to read between longer books. It’s a quick read that touches on the reader's emotions.



Disclosure: This book is from my personal Kindle shelf. . I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own.

4 comments:

  1. That looks good and I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy. This sounds fun and mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like short reads sometimes. Sounds like a perfect book for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like a short story mixed in with darker books sometimes and I've enjoyed this author before so this looks like one I'd enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.