Friday, August 3, 2018

Friendly Fill-Ins - August 3rd


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Another fun week of fill-ins. Here are my answers to this weeks statements...




1. I would like tickets to Hawaii. I've always wanted to go there, but it's such a long trip from here.

2 Please don’t ask me to cook. I'm not a fan of cooking. LOL

3. I’d rather dine out or bring back take out than cook.

4. By this time next year, who knows what will be? I can't even make a guess right now, but hopefully it will be something good :)

5 comments:

  1. I know our Female Human hates cooking when it's hot. The humans eat a lot of salads in the summer! We felines do not adjust our dining habits for heat or cold.
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I can tell you don't like cooking :) There are more fun things to do than that. I hope you get to go to Hawaii. Have a nice weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go to Hawaii.

    I don't like cooking either.

    I love eating out/take out.

    I would love to have a few thing checked off my bucket list by this time next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved to cook, but I like having take-out food, too. I don't really enjoy eating in the restaurants anymore. They are usually too noisy because of TVs everywhere.

    I hope you will get to go to Hawaii some day. Our oldest son (US Navy) was stationed there for awhile and seemed to like it there.

    Have a blessed weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A trip to Hawaii would be great. I love to cook. My husband says I'm great at it. Great fill-ins. I'm here:
    https://awifesreflections.wordpress.com/2018/08/03/friendly-fill-ins-i-would

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.