Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday - August 15th


This meme is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings.

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.

I read the first two books in this series and loved them.  I'm looking forward this third book in the series.





Synopsis from Goodreads:

When an ice cream vendor discovers a frozen stiff, Florida diner owner Gia Morelli has to serve up some just desserts . . .

Gia has become good friends with Trevor, a fun, flirtatious bachelor who owns the ice cream parlor down the street from her popular All-Day Breakfast CafĂ©. Trevor has the scoop on all sorts of local attractions and activities. But when he bursts into her diner, trembling and paler than a pint of French Vanilla, she can tell something's very wrong. Trevor points her toward his shop then passes out cold. When Gia runs down to his shop, she discovers a chilling sight—a dead body in the open freezer. But the ice cream man's troubles are just beginning. The police suspect him of this murder a la mode, especially when details of his questionable past surface. Gia believes in her friend and is determined to clear his name and find the real cold-blooded killer before someone else gets put on ice . . .


Publisher: Kensington
Release Date: November 6, 2018




Which books are you waiting for?






3 comments:

  1. I love another series by Lena Gregory and this one looks really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the first book. Need to get back to these. I love the titles and covers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I haven't read any of the books from this author and the synopsis of this one read like it's going to be a pretty good book. I may have to check into them. :)

    If you get the chance, come by my blog and check out my Can't-Wait Wednesday post.
    Suz @ Bookish Revelations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.