Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday - August 29th


This meme is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings.

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.

This looks like a great new cozy mystery series. I can never resist a new series, especially with a cat on the cover.




Synopsis from Goodreads:

The first in a brand-new cozy series from Diane Kelly set in Nashville--where the real estate market is to die for.

WILL THIS KILLER DEAL LEAD TO A DEAD END?

Meet Whitney Whitaker. A hopeless romantic when it comes to real estate, she knows what it takes to find--and flip--the home of one's dreams. A fixer-upper is like catnip to Whitney: she can't resist the challenge of turning an eyesore into a priceless work of art. So when one of her clients decides to liquidate a crumbling property, Whitney seizes the opportunity to purchase it for a song. But soon a curious incident of the cat in the night-time leads to a change in tune. . .

Sawdust is the name of Whitney's cat--of course. Whitney's passion for gut-renovation may be a mystery to him but one thing Sawdust knows for sure is this: Dead bodies don't belong in flower beds. So why is there one in this new, albeit old, house? Now it's up to Whitney, along with the help of hot-and-cold Nashville Police Detective Collin Flynn, to find the truth about what happened before the mortgage property forecloses and Whitney loses her investment. . .and maybe her own life.

Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Release Date: January 29, 2019




Which books are you waiting for?




3 comments:

  1. Okay, you got me on this one. I totally need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of this mystery! Thanks for putting it on my radar! Hope you get a chance to read it!

    Mary my CWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one looks good! I've been really enjoying cat cozies lately and I can never pass up a home renovation mystery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.