Friday, August 10, 2018

Friendly Fill-Ins - August 10th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Another fun week of fill-ins. Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



1. I have faith in the future working out the problems we all face today in the world.

2. Yesterday, I stayed inside with the a/c going all day.

3. My favorite place to be is home with my cats and hubby.

4. If I was granted one wish, it would be that no one ever got sick.  We'd all live happy and healthy lives (corny, I know but true).





7 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Staying inside with the a/c is the thing to do these days. It's just so hot outside! And I think you answered #4 wonderfully. There is nothing at all corny about wishing others well. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I had the same for #3 and I love your #4. I have been trying to stay in with the a/c too.Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without faith life would be so much more scary!

    When it's humid outside I stay inside.

    I love being home although I love time out and about with my family and friends.

    I agree 100% with #4 answer. And I don't think it's corny at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hot here too, I did the same yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God for A/C. It is a cool 102 heat index here on the Texas Gulf Coast Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weather has been brutal here in RI but I would much rather have the heat then the cold and snow. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think your wish is excellent and our Humans love to be at home with the Tribe of Five too.
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.