Thursday, December 19, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop – week 142

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.


This week’s statements:

  1. How is it 2013 is almost over?
  2. I can’t believe how much easier it was to collect stuff than to pack it all up to make room for more stuff.
  3. I like my life as it is and would be very happy if it stayed this way.
  4.  If I could I would do my TV watching all day and read all night.


    4 comments:

    1. These days I am having trouble finding anything to watch on TV. I love to knit while watching tv and have many projects on the go.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I wish I HAD time to read, period. LOL

      ReplyDelete
    3. I only watch TV before bed - it helps me fall asleep

      ReplyDelete
    4. #4 - I like how you think!! haha. People may attribute it to being lazy -- but I just LOVE a good story. Whether I watch it unfold, or read it, or write it myself.
      And the collecting is definitely easier than the purging!! I am trying to get rid of some toys before the new haul comes in, and you'd think I was trying to take their life's blood!
      Merry Christmas!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

    After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

    Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.