Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

Happy Monday Everyone!  The last one of 2013!  Who would believe it?

Starting next week, I think I'm going to combine my Sunday and Monday posts and link them to both The Sunday Post/Salon and Monday posts.  I see alot of people do that and it looks like a good idea.

So, here's what I did last week...

Hope you all have a very Happy New Year!


I finished reading...




I'm currently reading...




These are the books I'm planning to read in January.



What was your week like? What are you reading this week?


6 comments:

  1. It was a great reading week for you. Happy New Year. Not sure what my first book will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some good books - audio is saving me this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cat Eyewitness cover looks really cute and enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice assortment of books. All are new to me and I am enjoying the nice covers. Come see my Monday Report here. Happy reading and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great list of books for January. Enjoy! And I like the idea of combining the update posts and have started doing that. Takes the stress out of Sunday/Monday!

    Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  6. o.k. the Klepto Cat looks good. I am thrilled about Zero Degree Murder. We can get our Z books done right away in the A-z Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.