Thursday, December 26, 2013

Review: Jingle My Bells by Kelli Roberts and Audrey Hollander


Genre:
Erotic Romance

Format:
E-Book

Publisher:
Amazon Digital Services

Release Date:
November 2013






Depression always gets Cris at Christmas. It’s been five years since his wife died and he’s still missing her very much. He sits alone in a bar with a beer, waiting for the holiday to be over. Then, he has plans to go to Las Vegas with one of his friends. He just has to get through the holiday, alone.

His alone time is interrupted when a very sexy woman approaches him. Eve completely takes his breath away. After spending one passionate night with her, Cris doesn’t want their relationship to end. He hasn’t felt this way since he lost his wife, but it wasn’t meant to be. Eve vanishes and leaves for Vegas, but maybe Christmas miracles really do happen.

If you’re looking for a sweet Christmas romance, this isn’t it. If you’re looking for a hot, sexy, steamy Christmas romance, you’ve come to the right place. This story definitely falls into the erotic romance category, but it’s more than that. It’s filled with emotions as well. You can’t help but home that these two find happiness this holiday season.  It’s a short, quick read that takes only an hour or so to finish. It ended way too soon, I would have liked to read more.




Disclosure: I bought this one for free from Amazon. This did not influence my thoughts and opinions in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.


For reading challenge:

2013 Why Buy the Cow Reading Challenge?

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.