Monday, December 16, 2013

Review: Christmas in Tahoe by Elisabeth Barrett


Genre:
Romance

Format:
E-Book

Publisher:
Elisabeth Barrett

Release Date:
November 2013







After the death of her fiancĂ© two years ago, Christmas has become a difficult time of year for Ann Smith. When a close friend convinces her to go on a ski trip to Lake Tahoe for the Christmas weekend, she’s more than happy to accept. She packs a few bottles of wine and her skis, but she’s in for a letdown when her friend cancels. In her place, she sends Chase Deckert to accompany Ann on the trip.

Much to Ann’s dismay, Chase comes with a dog which she’s highly allergic to. However, Chase is beyond sexy and Ann finds herself attracted to a man for the first time in two years. The sparks fly for Ann and Chase as they are surrounded by the beautiful glistening snow and romance of Tahoe. They wonder how long this can last before they have to go back home to their real lives and jobs.

Ann and Chase’s romance is both sweet and steamy. These are two lost souls that rediscover romance and life in one short weekend. This is a short, romantic read that gives readers that “feel good” feeling after the last page. I loved this one and it’s a wonderful holiday read.




FTC Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from NetGalley to review. This did not influence my thoughts and opinions in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. But but...what about the dog at the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries - antihistamines work wonders, especially at Christmas time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.