Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Review: Mistletoe Magic (A Copper Mountain Christmas) by Melissa McClone



Genre:
Romance

Format:
E-Book

Publisher:
Tule Publishing Group

Release Date:
November 2013


Pre-school teacher Caitlin Butler is ready to spend her Christmas house-sitting for friends, reading and watching DVDs. What could be better?

When Caitlin discovers a stray kitten, in desperate need of medical care, she races to the local veterinarian’s office. Much to her surprise, the local vet is the handsome guy she dated back in college.

Dr. Noah Sullivan is ready to be everyone’s Scrooge when he sees mistletoe hung in the clinic’s waiting room. He’s convinced that the animal hospital is no place for the holiday frivolity, but when he sees Caitlin carrying a freezing kitten, his feelings completely change.

Noah and Caitlin rediscover their feelings as a kitten struggles to stay alive. This is a sweet romance that will warm everyone’s heart. The perfect story for this time of year.


FTC Disclosure: I downloaded this freebie from Amazon. This did not influence my thoughts and opinions in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.





4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.