Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Romance Reading Challenge 2014
This is one of my favorite reading challenges. I've been doing it for the last few years and it's one of the few challenges I actually complete. So, here I am signing up again :) It's hosted by Naida at The Bookworm. Here are the details...
1. The challenge runs from January 1st, 2014 through December 31st, 2014.
2. "Romance" isn't limited to steamy Harlequin novels. There is a huge selection of books in this category such as contemporary romance, historical romance, new adult romance, romantic suspense and paranormal romance to name a few. As long as the story has romantic love between the two main characters your selection will fit this challenge. The novels do not need to have a happy ending either, there can also be unrequited love.
3. Choose at least 5 novels to read. You can change your choices at any time. Crossovers between other challenges are fine.
All kinds of books count, ebooks and audiobooks as well. Re-reads are fine, no ARC's or review request copies. The books you read for the challenge should be books you choose as personal reads, not books that are review requests from authors or publicists. Books you request for yourself are fine...i.e. NetGalley.
4. Read your book selections at your own pace in 2014 then post the link to your review(s). You don't need to have a blog, posting your reviews on Goodreads and LibraryThing counts as well.
I will list my books here...
1. Mai Tai For Two by Delphine Dryden (Click here for review.)
2. Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts (Click here for review.)
3. Christmas at Carriage Hill by Carla Neggers (Click here for review.)