Monday, December 9, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

Happy Monday Everyone!



I finished reading...



I'm currently reading...

 



These are the books I'd like to read in December.




What was your week like? What are you reading this week?


12 comments:

  1. I've only read the first book in Sharon Pape's Portrait of Crime Mystery series, but I intend to read more. Hope you're enjoying this one, and Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title Heartache Motel, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heartache motel sounds good.
    I am currently reading 'Night Film'. I have heard good things about the Sharon Pape series--might be looking into that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cozy mysteries look very good, Yvonne. Enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat on the cover of Cat Eye Christmas looks like Piper:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an ebook of Finding Colin Firth. Can't wait to see what your thoughts on it are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen Sketcher in the Rye on a few blogs and I am intrigued. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice week...lots of cute books to read.

    ENJOY!!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. Better late than never, lol. I just finished The Edwin Drood Murders and I am conflicted about it. It sort of made me feel like a dummy because I was not familiar with the Dickens history of that book but the mystery was good. Going to be a hard review to write. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.