Monday, December 23, 2013

2014 Just For Fun Reading Challenge


Okay, I joined this one last year and did terrible. I wasn't sure I was going to join again, but I decided to give it another try. After all, my goal for 2014 is to read more books for my own enjoyment. It's being hosted by Lori from Escape With Dollycass on Goodreads.

Here's the info...

I am committing to read just one book for fun each month!

JANUARY - Stealing Home by Jennifer Seasons (Click here for review)

FEBRUARY - 1105 Yakima Street by Debbie Macomber (Click here for review)

MARCH - The Diva Takes the Cake by Krista Davis (Click here for review)

APRIL - Nine Lives Last Forever by Rebecca M. Hale (Click here for review.)

MAY - How To Moon A Cat by Rebecca M. Hale (Click here for review.)

JUNE - Crazy VA by Shannon Hill (Click here for review.)

JULY - Free Agent by Roz Lee (Click here for review.)

AUGUST - 1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber (Click here for review.)

SEPTEMBER - The Cats That Surfed the Web by Karen Anne Golden (Click here for review.)

OCTOBER - When First They Met by Debbie Macomber (Click here for review.)

NOVEMBER - A Slice of Murder by Chris Cavender (Click here for review.)

DECEMBER - Mistletoe in Manhattan by Talli Roland (Click here for review.)

All book formats are allowed, printed, audio, e-book

Wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.