Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2011 - Wrap Up!



I do love my cozies! I finished this challenge while I was on vacation. These are the books I read...

1. Capable of Murder by Brian Kavanagh Click for review
2. The Embroidered Corpse by Brian Kavanagh Click for review
3. Bloody Ham by Brian Kavanagh Click for review
4. Haunting Jordan by P.J. Alderman Click for review
5. Executive Sick Days by Maria E. Schneider Click for review
6. Opal Fire by Barbra Annino Click for review
7. Curiosity Thrilled the Cat by Sofie Kelly Click for review

1 comment:

  1. What a cute button you made for this challenge! Yes, you do love your cozies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.