Monday, May 23, 2011

Returning from Mexico!

Hi Everyone!

I've been away for a week celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary in Mexico. We had an amazing time and I'll post pictures in a few days.

I'm going to take a break from memes this week to catch up on some reviews I want to write and post of books I read awhile I was away. I actually read books for enjoyment and not any scheduled reviews. It was fun.

After I catch up on writing these reviews, I'll get back to posting memes.

Thanks to all for the pre-Blogiversary wishes. This has been a great experience and I love getting to know all my new blog friends.

If you haven't entered my Blogiversary Bookgiveaway...there's still time! Just click on the picture in my sidebar.

Of course I must add an LOL cat to my post :)

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats and so happy you had a nice celebratory vacation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 24th Anniversary... and what a nice vacation to celebrate. Welcome home....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary and what a wonderful way to celebrate it! I can't wait to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! :D
    And I do love sombrero kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Ours is June 6th...30 years!
    And Happy Blogiversary! This is one of my favourite blogs! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.