Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Salon - Happy Summer and Blogiversary to Me!



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.

It's a holiday weekend and the start of the summer season. I love this time of year. The sun is shining, we're finished with the dreary winter and rainy spring. Well, officially summer hasn't started yet, but unofficially it's here. Not to mention that it's summer reading time...yay!

Today is also my Blogiversary! I still can't believe it has been 3 years since I started this blog. Where does the time go? This has been a great experience and I'm looking forward to continuing the fun. Midnight ends my book giveaway and I will announce the winners sometime on Monday.

As for my reading, this week I finished...

Eternity Embraced by Larissa Ione
Deadly Reunion by June Shaw
Keepsake Crimes by Laura Childs
You Can Be Happy No Matter What by Richard Carlson

Currently Reading...

The Reckoning by Kimberly Van Meter
Ecstasy by Belle Andre

I'm not sure what I'll be reading after these two...most likely another review book. It really does seem to work out better when I read a review book and then read another book just for fun. I'm enjoying my reading more this way.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Have a great week!

funny pictures - THE CAT IS CLOSED. HE WILL REOPEN AT 9 P.M.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

13 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Blogiversary!! Yours in one of my very favourite blogs! I love it!
    Enjoy your weekend and the fruits of your labour! All the best!!
    McGuffy's Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, Yvonne! Congratulations on 3 years. It sounds like you have found a good balance with your reading. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary, Yvonne! Hope you're having a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Three Year Blogoversary! It goes fast, doesn't it? In April, my first blog celebrated three years.

    Enjoy beginning that FOURTH year.

    Here's MY SUNDAY SALON POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversary! Three years, wow, great job! I found you through Lauren's site, because we have similar Sunday meme, lol. Now I will be stopping by often; I have cats and am a cat lover too! Rae

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 years! That is great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture of your cat! Happy 3rd anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogoversary, heres to many more, enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogoversary! Wow. Three years is a long time to blog. I think mine is coming up soon....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogoversary Yvonne! Our weekend has been rainy and cool so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.