Thursday, May 12, 2011

Enquiring Minds Want to Know - Week 37



This is a fun meme hosted by Dollycas's Thoughts.


This feature will be open from Thursday at 12:01 A.M. and close on Monday at 11:59 P.M. to allow those that want to participate over the weekend the opportunity to do so when they have more time. So you may want to check back on Tuesday or check the previous week's link on Thursday to view everyone's answers.

WEEK 37 QUESTIONS


1. What is your favorite thing to do on a sunny bright Spring day?

Watch a baseball game or read in the yard.

2. What is your favorite color?

Anything in the rose or mauve family.

3. Do you have a favorite month of the year?

I guess I'd say May. We were married on May 17th, plus it's not too hot or too cold. It's the perfect weather, usually.

funny pictures - To remove writer's block
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

4 comments:

  1. Rose/mauve is one of my favorite colors also, but I guess it is my second favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! May is a great wedding month, all the trees are budding and the flowers are just starting to bloom. I love Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! BTW, I love the kitty pic at the bottomw. So funny!

    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    Read today's post ...
    Alphabe-Thursday & Other Memes

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Definitely read in the yard.

    2. Favorite color is green.

    3. Favorite month is October. I love the Fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.