Friday, May 27, 2011

Eternity Embraced by Larissa Ione




Genre:
Paranormal

Format:
EBook

Release Date:
January 2011


Andrea Cole is a demon slayer. She kills all demons, including vampires. When she learns that her lover, Kaden Quinn, was turned into a vampire by an evil monster, she must choose between her love of Kaden or her loyalty to her people.

Kaden is horrified that he has been turned into his worst nightmare, a blood sucking vampire. His horror increases when his lover is tossed into his prison – to be his meal!

Andrea and Kaden work together to figure out a way out of this. They are determined to stay together, but it looks impossible since Kaden hasn’t figure out, yet, how to control his hunger.

This is a short story, about a 100 pages and part of the author’s Demonica series. It’s not a genre I have had a chance to read much of lately, but I’ve always enjoyed books with vampires and other demons. This was a fast-paced read and I enjoyed it. It made me want to read more of the series.




For reading challenge…

2011 Show Me the Free Reading (book received free from Kobo)

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.