Friday, May 6, 2011

Opal Fire by Barbra Annino




Genre:
Cozy Mystery

Format:
Ebook

Publisher:
Dane House

Release Date:
March, 2011

A brand new cozy mystery begins with a firey start when Stacy Justice is trapped in her cousin’s bar as it goes up in flames. Stacy, along with her dog Thor, make it out safely but the police are convinced this is the work of an arsonist and the prime suspect is her cousin, Cinnamon. Stacy isn’t about to sit by quietly as her cousin is arrested for a crime she didn’t commit.

Stacy was raised by a family of witches and she intends to use her magical abilities to learn the truth about the fire. She gets way more than she bargains for when she finds dead bodies, exploding chickens and someone definitely out to make sure Stacy doesn’t find anything. Even her cop boyfriend has a few secrets up his sleeve.

Barbra Annino has created a fun, laugh-out-loud story that will keep readers entranced. It’s a fast-paced story that is both hysterical and mysterious at the same time with a great cast of characters. Stacy and Cinnamon will quickly become beloved characters in this series.




For reading challenges:

A to Z Reading Challenge
What's in a name 4?
Cruisin' thru the Cozies
2011 Cozy Mystery Reading Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a cute mystery..and you know me, anything that's a cozy and has witches gets my interest. I looked on amazon to see if a paperback copy was available and it is...sounds like this one is going on my wish list.

    p.s. - thanks for linking up with the cozy mystery challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.