Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Really Random Tuesday



Really Random Tuesday is a way to post odds and ends--announcements, musings, quotes, photos--any blogging and book-related things you can think of. It's hosted by Suko's Notebook. Head over to her blog if you'd like to participate.

Suko mentioned that this is her three year blogiversary - Happy Blogiversary, Suko!!! You have a beautiful blog! Mine is at the end of this month. We started blogging about the same time. I will be having giveaways in a couple of weeks to celebrate.

Many of us are moody readers and I am one of those for sure. My regular readers know that I'm a huge cozy mystery fan, plus I love suspense and romance. It's been a long time since I read a western historical romance, but I'm in the mood to read one. It's probably because I've been watching the old TV show Here Come the Brides (it's set in Seattle, Washington and it's about 100 women brought to Seattle to be married). I know there are many historical romance readers out there, do any of you have any suggestions for western historical romances?

I hope you are all having a great week - the weather is amazing and I just wish I didn't have to miss it all by working. Hopefully, the weekend will be more of the same.

Have a great week!


funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You made my Tuesday! Happy pre-blogiversary to you, Yvonne. I always enjoy visiting your blog, and your cat photos always bring a smile to my face. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.