Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - May 10th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week one of the books I'm reading...



The body was smack in the middle of my freshly scrubbed kitchen floor. Fred the Funky Chicken, minus his head.

12 comments:

  1. Ha-Ha, this one sounds funny and delightful. Love that title!

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the sort of present my cat used to leave me!

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser! One of my books this week is a mystery too. My adult teaser is from Dead by Midnight by Carolyn Hart and my young adult teaser is from In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.. I am reading the same book this week. I remember that line. When I read it, i wondered what is going on here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL sounds fun.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no!

    I love the title of this book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, how lovely!
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That made me laugh. And then I wondered if Fred was a person in a chicken costume or a cat toy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fun teaser from this book, love the title, lol

    My TT

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-jt-ellison.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fred the Funky Chicken? Sounds funny! Looking forward to your review....

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a teaser!! Another novel to check out?!. I really like teaser tuesdays!


    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.