Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop - Week 11



This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

1. Growing up, I was the only one in my family who was introverted and read alot.

2. On a typical morning, before I leave the house, I go online and read emails and blogs.

3. No matter how hard I try, I am still afraid of bugs

4. Smiles are the first thing I notice about people.

funny pictures - *NPR*
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

2 comments:

  1. Fun fill-ins, Yvonne! I need to try this meme some day. Your NPR photo is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you with the bugs! You wouldn't have liked to be in my house an hour ago, when we found a family of ants....YUCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.