Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2011 Audio Book Challenge - Wrap Up!





Thanks to the Sookie Stackhouse series, I was able to complete this challenge. It was fun and I do love listening to audio books on my way to and from work. It makes the ride a little more tolerable.

I did the "Fascinated: 6 Audio Books" level and here are the books I listened to...

1. Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris Click for review
2. Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris Click for review
3. Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris Click for review
4. All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris Click for review
5. From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris Click for review
6. Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris Click for review

5 comments:

  1. Great job finishing up. If you listen to any additional audio books during the year, please feel free to link up your reviews. The monthly link ups are a great resource for others looking for books to listen to.

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to be listening to more, Teresa. So, I will be sure to link up my reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! I love listening to the Sookie series on audio.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.