Saturday, March 26, 2011
Book Giveaway: Driftwood Cottage by Sherryl Woods
Labels: book giveaways
I've been lucky enough to be able to host a giveaway for Sherryl Woods' Driftwood Cottage. This is the 5th book in her Chesapeake series. I've been a longtime fan of Sherryl Woods so I am excited to be able to be part of this promotion. I will be doing a review of this book soon, but in the meantime, I'm hosting this giveaway.
Here's a synopsis of the book from Fantastic Fiction:
Single mom Heather Donovan's dreams of home and family are tantalizingly within reach when she settles in Chesapeake Shores. The welcoming arms of the boisterous, loving O'Brien clan embrace her and her son. But accepting their support seems to further alienate her son's father, Connor O'Brien. His parents' divorce and his career as a high-powered divorce attorney have left him jaded about marriage.
Then everything changes. Will the possibility of a future without Heather make Connor look at love and his career differently? Heather's just about given up on her old dreams - of love, of family and especially of Driftwood Cottage, the home she secretly wishes were hers. It's going to take a lot of persuasion - and some help from the O'Brien family - to make Heather believe that some dreams are worth fighting for.
'Sparks fly in a lively tale that is overflowing with family conflict and warmth and the possibility of rekindled love.' - Library Journal on Flowers on Main
This sounds like another good book by Sherryl Woods. Thanks to Magdalena at Planned TV Arts-Ruder Finn, I am able to giveaway a copy of this book. If you would like to enter, here's all you have to do...
1) Comment here that you want to be entered.
2) Leave a valid email address in your comment (I need a way to contact you! No email address, no entry!)
3) For an extra entry, follow my blog. If you already follow my blog, just mention that in your comment.
4) US and Canada residents only, no P.O. boxes.
5) For an additional entry: If you follow me on twitter, you'll get an extra entry. Just mention it in your comment!
6) Subscribe to my blog and mention that in the comments, too, for another entry! If you already subscribe, mention that in the comments!
7) If you blog about the giveaway on your blog, you get 2 extra entries!
All entries must be submitted by April 9th, midnight est. I will contact the winners by email. If I don't get a response within 3 days, another winner will be chosen.
All winners are picked by Random List.org.
Good luck everyone!