Thursday, March 24, 2011

Booking through Thursday - Series Or Stand Alones?



If you'd like to join in on Booking Through Thursday, just click the button above.



This week's question...

Series? Or Stand-alone books?

My answer...

It doesn't matter. I love both. On one hand, I love being absorbed into a series and re-visiting old favorites. It used to be my first choice to read series books, but now, I'll read anything with a good story.

Some of my favorite series books...Cedar Cove by Debbie Macomber, Women's Murder Club by James Patterson and many of the cozy mysteries I love so much are part of a continuing series. Do you have any favorites?

funny pictures - Of course I'm not up to anything.           ....would you mind taking two steps to the left and holding still for a moment?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Happy Kitten lolz!

8 comments:

  1. I love both too. As long as the story captures my interest I'll read it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/booking-through-thursday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, it is always stand-alone books. There are exceptions though. Check out those in my BTT: Headlines post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both please. The conflict is over at Mostraum Viewpoint ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree it's about reading something with a good story. I used to read a lot of series too, but I've gotten into reading stand-alone novels primarily these days.

    My BTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both, but books in a series more. Here is my answer for this week's Booking Through Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a fan of both. Like the same series as you with the addition of the In Death, Jack Reacher and Pink Carnation series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both, too, although series can present a problem. My BTT http://beyondstrangenewwords.blogspot.com/2011/03/booking-through-thursday-serial.html

    Love your blog, I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like both, as long as it keeps you reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.