Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Salon - Happy Spring!



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.

Happy Spring everyone! It kind of still feels like winter because it's only 30F degrees, but that's okay. The sun is shining and I'm happy not to have rain or snow. It's the little things, I guess :)

I had a productive week...

I finished these books:

Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris (Audio)
The Embroidered Corpse by Brian Kavanagh
Anasazi Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke

I enjoyed them all very much. I rarely ever finish three books (audio or not) in one week, but these were good, fast reads.

I started:

All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris (audio)
Better Together by Raymond M. Rose

I completed these reading challenges:

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge
2011 Audio Book Challenge

I seem to have become hooked on the TV show Bones. I'm watching the DVDs boxed set and I can't believe I didn't watch this show sooner. I should read the books that the show is based on by Kathy Reichs. There's just not enough time in the day to read everything I want :(

Now to see what this week brings...I hope good things for everyone!

Have a great week!


Funny Pictures - Maru Hair Gifs
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Happy Kitten lolz!

8 comments:

  1. Thirty degrees? And that feels like spring, eh? Not sure I'd survive in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Well, Friday was 70 and even though it's only 30, it's sunny and that's a big help. It's been so gray and dismal all winter, lots of sun is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for spring! Hope you have a great week, Yvonne....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure wish spring would come. Today I had enough, 4,5 months with snow is more than enough

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on completing some challenges already! I love the animated cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Yvonne, you've been READING! I have not been able to read as much as usual lately, but I do hope to have more time for reading soon.

    Adorable cat photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing cat photo! I can't believe the things they can create....

    I've been very curious about Kathy Reichs and her books, even though I haven't watched Bones. I should explore the series (or the books).

    Here's MY SUNDAY SALON POST

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is cold here too and I live in California. Well, I should say cold by California standards but 40 degrees in the morning and rainy definitely doesn't feel like "spring".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.