Thursday, March 3, 2011

Theme Thursday - Furniture



This is a new meme hosted by kavyen at Reading between Pages.. “Theme Thursdays” will be open from one thursday to the next and anyone can post it. The rules are simple:

* A theme will be posted each week (on Thursday’s)
* Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
* Post it and don’t forget to mention the author and the title of the book
* Since we may take a few days to finish a book, this event is open for one whole week

This will give us a wonderful opportunity to explore and understand different writing styles and descriptive approaches adopted by authors.

This week’s theme is – Touch (any body contact)

This week I'm reading...



From page 61 of the ebook...

She hurried back to bed, drew the coverlet over her head, and pretended to sleep.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Bed!!! Why dint I think of it :) So Stupid of me. I scanned and scanned my book to get my post.

    Good one Yvonne.. Hope you have been well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading a Murder, She Wrote book. I'm searching, Does saddle count.."Looks like I'm back in the saddle again," Amos said proudly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentence. I had to look a bit harder this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good sentence. Sounds like something I do often.

    My post is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's many times that I'd love to do that!

    You can find mine HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to do that this morning...

    This was a more difficult one for me this week:

    http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/03/theme-thursday-furniture.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - that sounds like pretty much every morning I have to go to work. Too bad it doesn't work like that!

    Mine is from The Dressmaker this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.