Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WWW Wednesdays



If you'd like to play along with WWW Wednesdays, just click the button above.


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?

Pretty good book so far...



and listening to another Sookie...



What did you recently finish reading?

Excellent book -



What do you think you’ll read next?

I'll definitely be listening to the next Sookie book...



and probably reading...



This is the second book in the Belinda Lawrence cozy mystery series. I so loved the first book.

funny pictures - If u eat a cookie and no one seez u...
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

4 comments:

  1. Fatal Embrace looks good. So does The Embroidered Corpse. Happy reading!

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/03/www-wednesdays_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cozy mysteries. Embroidered Corpse looks like it may be a good one. Have a great week and thank you for visiting my blog.

    I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love cozies. I'll have to check out Embroidered Corps.

    You can see my WWW HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.