Saturday, March 26, 2011

Anything Goes on Saturday - Tribute to Elizabeth Taylor



This is a new meme called "Anything Goes on Saturday". It's a chance to choose any topic you want and talk about it on Saturday - it can be about a book, TV show, movie, a recipe or just an update on your week. Whatever you choose.

I decided not to use Mr. Linky for this meme. If you'd like to join in, just comment and post your direct link to your post. Then, go and visit other blogs and see what's on everyone's minds this week. Enjoy!

Elizabeth Taylor passed away this week and I wanted to pay tribute to the beautiful actress. I figure the best way to do that is with pictures, so my post today is dedicated to Elizabeth Taylor.





7 comments:

  1. I think she had the most beautiful and unique eyes ever. Such a talented actress, however, I wonder if she was truly happy in her personal life. A legend that will not be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl and I think alike as I was going to say what she said ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! A true legend has been lost....

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was a knock out! and a talented woman to be admired.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.