Friday, March 4, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - 3/4 - 3/7

Book Blogger Hop>


The blog hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books

This week's question comes from Mia who blogs at Girl About Books:

"Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"

My answer...

This is a tough one. The only villains I can think of are the ones from movies. I've read books with villains in them, of course, but they aren't famous type villains or villains that carry through other books. My mind is a blank.

The only thing I can come up with is a villain from one of my favorite movies "Silence of the Lambs" - Hannibal Lechter. Who could be more evil then him? I haven't read the book, though, so he'd be my favorite movie villain.

funny pictures - Black cats aren't evil.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

9 comments:

  1. I've never read or watched Silence of the Lambs, mainly because of Hannibals reputation... good choice! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. president snow from the hunger games! new follower from the blog hop! love the blog!

    follow me too?!
    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute black cat! :") Misunderstood ninjas.. I think my cats can relate to that.. ;")

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer to this week's question! I hope you will hop by my blog for my answer (also from a book/movie) and a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misunderstood ninjas. Seriously what is it with black cats and evil?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lecter is a great villain.
    I like Voldemort from the Harry Potter books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite book villain is, hands down, is the Napoleon of crime -
    Professor James Moriarty.

    It took me less than ten seconds to come up with my answer. But you'll
    never guess why.

    Hop on over to my blog and find out -- http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I've never read Silence of the Lamb. I should someday.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    ...stop by my blog for my answer and also a book giveaway.

    Stop by my blog for a book giveaway:

    LITTLE PRINCES BY CONOR GRENNAN
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/

    Chelsey Emmelhainz of HARPER COLLINS is graciously providing FIVE copies for five lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.