I'm so glad to see that this challenge back again this year. I joined the past two years. The first year I completed it, the second I didn't. Hopefully this year I'll be back on track again. It's hosted by Kris from Not Enough Books and she has a blog dedicated to the Cozy Mystery Challenge.
Here are the rules...
1. The challenge runs April 1st, 2011 through September 30, 2011.
2. The goal is to read at least 6 cozy mysteries, one for each month. You can choose to read more, but you must read 6 in order to complete this challenge. You don't have to read 1 each month, you can read them whenever you like, you just have to read at least six.
There are three participation levels for this challenge:
Only the required amount - 6
I think I can do better - 7-10
Feeling very ambitious - 11+
3. While you can overlap with other challenges, please try to have at least 2 of the books only count towards this challenge.
4.Sign-up using the dedicated form. While it would be great if you signed up before April 1st, you can sign up anytime between now and September 1st.
5. You do NOT need a blog to participate. If you do have a blog, I would love to see a dedicated post linking back this post, but that's not required either.
6. You do NOT have to list the books you plan to read ahead of time, although you can if you want to (and the list can change throughout the challenge).
7. Prizes!! Everyone loves a prize! Everyone who completes this challenge will get a bookmark made by yours truly. My goal is to use the challenge button this year for the bookmark! That will probably help me mail them out a bit faster
I'm looking forward to this. I'm signing up for the required amount of 6. I haven't chosen the books yet, but I will list them here...