Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Theme Thursday - Crockery/Utensil



This is a new meme hosted by kavyen at Reading between Pages.. “Theme Thursdays” will be open from one thursday to the next and anyone can post it. The rules are simple:

* A theme will be posted each week (on Thursday’s)
* Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
* Post it and don’t forget to mention the author and the title of the book
* Since we may take a few days to finish a book, this event is open for one whole week

This will give us a wonderful opportunity to explore and understand different writing styles and descriptive approaches adopted by authors.

This week’s theme is – Vehicle

This week I'm reading...



Julia finished her water and set the glass on the table, keeping a firm grip around the glass as if it were Ted's neck.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quick Yvonne.. Is this book an adventure kind like Indiana Jones? I am so looking for books on adventure...

    Great choice of words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh someone is a little ticked off it seems.

    My theme post is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is an adventure...I think it's along the lines of an Indiana Jones. I just started reading it but it centers around a married couple investigating. It's been fun already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what he did to make her so angry...

    Here's my Theme Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the imagery! He must have done something awful to illicit such feelings.

    Here's my Theme Thursdays snippet.

    My book review for the book from which this was taken is in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one. Mine will be up later on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like Ted is in trouble....

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/03/theme-thursday-crockeryutensil.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one made me laugh - I've felt that way before!

    My selection this week is from Through a Dark Mist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL - love it!
    mine is here:
    http://abookwormsreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/play-dead-by-john-levitt.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. +JMJ+

    LOL! I wonder how many of us unconsciously do to our cutlery and crockery what we wish we could be doing to our dinner companions. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.