Friday, March 25, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop - Week 5



This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s co-host is Bernie from One Mixed Bag. She submitted the last two statements.

This week’s statements:


1) I can’t help it, but every time I see my husband (I know, it's corny but it's true) I smile.

2) Every time I smell movie theater popcorn (We used to go to the movies alot when I was a child. As an adult, we don't go much at all.) I am immediately transported back to my childhood.

3) When I was little I wanted to be a nurse.

4) If I had to eat only one meal for the rest of my life it would be lasagna (actually anything Italian will do - I love Italian food).

7 comments:

  1. Awww, I smile when I see my hubby too.
    I picked popcorn too. Not for the same reason, but popcorn it good.
    Oh, lasagna. Yummers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smile at Hubs too, unless he's in the dog house....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. My food would be Italian too, spaghetti with sauce though, rather than lasagna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne, Hi!!

    I am tearing my hair out trying to remember which book blog I won a book from MONTHS ago...(thankfully I don't follow too many book blogs so hopefully I can find which blog it was)

    I had won a book months ago, can't remember the name....but I never received the book. Was it your blog???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm...I don't think it was my blog. I think all my winners received their books or at least I haven't heard otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much! Whoever's it was they had said it would be mailed directly from the publisher...grrrr...I wish I could remember the book name and the blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not corny... I love it! I smile at hubby too (although I didn't think to write it!) I could easily just have lasagna too for the rest of my life. Like you, I'd be good with anything italian!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.