Sunday, March 27, 2011

Arc Reading Challenge 2011 Wrap Up!



I've been a busy beaver with all these review requests, so this turned out to be an easy one to complete for me. Next year I should probably try the next level. Well, we'll see next year. LOL

This challenge is hosted by Teddy Rose at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time.

I completed the Bronze Level and here's what I read...

1. Bloated Goat by Manley Peterson Click for review
2. How Sweet it Is by Sophie Gunn Click for review
3. Indefensible by Pamela Callow Click for review
4. Soul Sacrifice by Leonore Elliot Click for review
5. The Innocent by Vincent Zandri Click for review
6. The Wishing Hour by Jewel Adams Click for review
7. Stir Until Thoroughly Confused by Heather Wardell Click for review
8. Vestal Virgin by Suzanne Tyrpak Click for review
9. Capable of Murder by Brian Kavanaugh Click for review
10. Embroidered Corpse by Brian Kavanaugh Click for review
11. Anasazi Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke Click for review
12. Fatal Embrace by Aris Whittier Click for review

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Good job, Yvonne. I haven't even completed one challenge yet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job, Yvonne! I should follow your lead,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me - this is unusual for me and I still have alot of challenges to go. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.